Buying Your First Home?
Funding for the 2019 First Front Door Program begins March 6, 2019. Start the pre-qualification process now and reserve your funds.
If you are buying your first home, you could get up to $5,000 towards your down payment and closings costs!* Through the First Front Door (FFD) program, a homebuyer grant program of the FHLBank Pittsburgh, qualified homebuyers can receive a 3-to-1 matching contribution. That means that for every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance, up to a maximum of $5,000.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer (you have not owned a home in the past three years, or owned only as a married person and are now single)
- Contribute personal funds to the down payment and closing costs
- Have an income at or below 80 percent of the area median income at the time of FFD enrollment. Determine your income limit on the HUD website
- If a student, work at least 30 hours per week
- Be willing to complete four hours of homeownership counseling
- Own the home for five years from the loan closing date in order to keep the full amount of the grant
*Specific eligibility requirements apply. Income calculation is based on the median income of the area in which the applicant currently resides. Terms and conditions are subject to underwriting and approval.
Contact Rob Kopec for more information!
Rob Kopec (NMLS #723149)
Vice President, Residential Lending
724.478.3151 x 220
Apollo Trust Company NMLS #728340