Apollo Trust provides access to full-service Brokerage Services through Infinex Investments, Inc. – a broker-dealer that focuses on your unique needs. Our Financial Advisor, John Kinney, will take a straightforward, comprehensive approach to your brokerage requests. The process begins with listening and understanding your thoughts, goals, tax considerations*, and risk tolerance. John can also assist with choosing from a range of financial options personalized to meet your needs.
Strategies Tailored Just For You
Once we’ve determined how your investment plan will integrate into your existing portfolio and impact your long-term financial plans, John can help implement your investment strategy. He can also suggest an investment vehicle or mix of products to help maximize your overall plan.
Serving All of Your Investment Needs:
- Mutual Funds – more than 4,000 different funds available
- Stocks – select from stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, or traded Over-the-Counter
- Bonds – choose from tax-exempt municipal, U.S. Treasury, Agency or corporate
- Life Insurance – Traditional, Variable, or Universal plans
- Tax-Deferred Annuities – choose from fixed or variable
- Trusts & Estate Planning – full service plans, long-term service
Apollo Trust invites you to learn more. Contact John Kinney, Financial Advisor, at 724.845.4673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We do not provide tax advice. Consult your tax advisor.
Infinex Located at Apollo Trust
Disclosure Information — Important — Please Review
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK. MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE.